Service technician (m/f/d)
– Career changer
To strengthen our team at the location Liebenburg we are looking for a service technician (m/f/d) with immediate effect in permanent employment.
Your duties as an employee with us include:
- Support for device construction
- Carrying out service calls, commissioning and repairs
- Preparation of work reports and protocols
We need you to support our equipment production and as a service technician to perform maintenance and repairs at our customers’ sites throughout Germany.
What you should bring:
- Completed vocational training
- Technical skill
- a customer-friendly and solution-oriented way of working
- Organizational skills and commitment
- Ability to work in a team
- a driving license class B (formerly III)
- Willingness to travel by car, as well as willingness for out-of-home overnight stays on multi-day business trips.
What we offer you:
- a varied and responsible job
- Intensive training supported by a dedicated team
- Diverse development opportunities
- an open-ended employment contract
- 30 days of vacation + one for your birthday
- Company car, MacBook, iPhone
- independent and autonomous work
- The use of a benefit app with various employee advantages
If you want to be part of a young and success-oriented company and learn something new every day, we look forward to getting to know you. Send your application documents, preferably by e-mail, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations to Florian Gorsolke(email@example.com).